A holding cross, or a comfort cross, as it is sometimes called, is an asymmetric cross that is made to fit ergonomically into the palm of one's hand and is used during prayer. Caring Crosses make a wonderful gift to any family member or friend in need of a little boost in faith.
- Made of wood; cross is detachable from a magnetic base
- Overall Measurement: 14 x 9 cm; Cross Measures 12cm x 6cm
Who should have a Holding Cross?
- Anyone who is in a time of struggle or loss and is looking for guidance.
- Anyone who needs to find comfort and is looking for solace.
- Anyone who is struggling to cling to their faith.
- Anyone who is looking for a companion for their prayers and meditation.
- If you or someone you know is ill simply holding the cross may be the best way to pray.