One of the most well-known titles of Mary is Our Lady of Grace. This title, more than anything, reminds us about Mary’s maternal role in teaching us. In this case, she’s teaching us about grace, reminding us about its importance, helping us muddle through to gain more of it.
Mary’s role in the life of the Church is always to bring us closer to her Son. She has been given many different titles, but they all point to how she can, in her many roles, bring us back to the fold of her Son’s arms, to the warm embrace of His love and comfort, to the friendship of God’s grace. As we grow in our devotion to Mary, we grow too in our experience of divine grace.
Mary’s intercession to God, in her role as Our Lady of Grace, helps us to obtain the grace we need — to make it through midnight Mass with a toddler in tow, to receive the sacraments in a worthy state, to let go of our rationalizations and accept the friendship God offers us.
- Digital oil paintings with frames.
- High quality printing with oil ink to ensure that the picture is full and waterproof so it can preserve for a long time
- This product can only be used indoors, and it can not be exposed to strong sunlight outdoors.
- Sawtooth hanger attached at the back of frame
- Frame material: composite wood
- Measurement: 47cm x 60cm