Author: Jill Savage
Paperback: 250 pages
You treasure your family and long to help them become all they can be. Your role in your home is incredibly important and incredibly complicated.
Jill Savage, founder of Hearts at Home, understands the challenge of meeting the multifaceted needs of your family. A mother of five, she shares from her own experiences and from conversations with other moms so that you can create a home that is a
- safe place for the family to grow and blossom
- research lab for exploration of interests and talents
- church where prayer and love guide all members
- trauma unit to care for the bumps and bruises of life
- rest area for refreshment and renewal
Practical ideas, grace for mistakes, and spiritual insights fill these pages. Be encouraged, Mom. When your heart's at home, your home will fill your heart in more ways than you'll ever know.